About


RELIGION | PHILOSOPHY | SCIENCE | FEMINISM | POLITICS | SOCIAL JUSTICE | DEBATE | CRITICAL THOUGHT | SATIRE

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Wow, so I challenged a rather hostile MRA to a debate. (Updated)

In one of my previous posts I mentioned the Anti-Feminist YouTube channel that uploaded a fake video where this guy who sounds like he is probably 14-years-old supposedly "destroyed" a mysterious unnamed (red flag #1) feminist in a debate. The only problem is that you could clearly tell the so-called "feminist" was actually a guy using voice-changing software because of how robotic the voice sounded.

I made a post pointing out his blatant dishonesty and challenged him to a real debate with a real feminist. Apparently he responded to my email tonight (a day later) saying that he accepts my challenge and then he immediately (like 15 mins after he sent the email), posted this in my thread on his YouTube channel:



What? lol Yes, apparently I backed out of the challenge even though I had sent him an email asking who I would be debating, whether or not he was okay with my terms and what specific topic related to feminism he would like to discuss.

Here is a screenshot of the email I sent. 


So let me get this straight. He doesn't respond to my message until the next day but expects me to respond to his immediately or it means I backed down? Wow, this guy's dishonesty knows no limits. I have a hunch its going to be like debating Sye Ten Bruggencate or thunderf00t. lol

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised considering that the forum (manhood101) he belongs to basically seems to be a hate group. Its like StormFront for misogynists. lol

The site is filled with endless sexism, homophobia and racism.  If you are looking to make a point about how screwed up some MRAs are this site is the perfect example. 


UPDATE: Wow, he just responded to my last email with more name-calling.



No comments:

Post a Comment